Facebook Page

https://web.facebook.com/Usman-ghazi-108201792162396

Business

Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Sialkot, Punjab, Punjab, Pakistan

Search This Blog

follow up

https://web.facebook.com/Usman-ghazi-108201792162396/videos/1266446164217258

Usman Ghazi

Games

Videos

» » » Leaving Man Utd 'best decision' of star's career, now Arsenal exit could be the same for Smith-Rowe

Arsenal’s Emile Smith Rowe has completed his move from the Emirates Stadium to West London to play for Marco Silva’s Fulham.

HITC had reported that a full agreement between Arsenal and Fulham for Emile Smith Rowe had been reached which would see the Gunners academy graduate moving to Craven Cottage.

As well as this, we had previously reported that Smith Rowe harboured hopes of breaking into the England squad and this move to Fulham, for more regular game time, would give him that chance.

Smith Rowe was an Arsenal academy graduate and he could well follow a Manchester United star’s footsteps in leaving his boyhood club and making the best decision of his career.

Emile Smith Rowe of Arsenal during a training session at Los Angeles Rams Practice Facility on July 23, 2024 in Thousand Oaks, California.
Photo by Stuart MacFarlane/Arsenal FC via Getty Images

Emile Smith Rowe could follow in Andreas Pereira’s footsteps

Smith Rowe wouldn’t be the first attacking midfielder to depart a Big Six club for pastures new at Fulham, just ask Andreas Pereira.

After an up-and-down spell at United, Pereira took the plunge and left Old Trafford with Bruno Fernandes the player who was destined to start every game for the Red Devils.

United decided to allow Pereira to depart Old Trafford with the Brazilian moving to Craven Cottage for just £8 million.

Last season for Fulham, Pereira scored three goals and provided seven assists for the Cottagers and has won his way back into the Brazil squad.

Speaking to the Evening Standard, Pereira has admitted that it was the best decision he ever made leaving Old Trafford.

“I think it was the best decision I made in my life,” he says about leaving United. “To come to live and play here, to enjoy my football, to get back into the national team with great players, to enjoy my football in the Premier League, leaving is the best decision I made.”

Smith Rowe may well be making the best decision of his career by leaving Arsenal and moving to London.

Smith Rowe opens up on move to Fulham

The Englisman broke through from the Arsenal academy and was a regular starter during the 2021-22 campaign but he has become a bit part player.

“I’m finally here, so I’m really happy for me and my family – it’s a good moment,” Smith Rowe told Fulham’s website.

“I’m really excited, I just wanted to get here as quickly as possible so I could get going with my teammates.

“Listening to the project, speaking to the Manager, and seeing what players we have here already, I think it’s an exciting project for me, and definitely the perfect step for my career going forward.”

Following Pereira’s lead and moving away from your boyhood club is a risk but Smith Rowe has aspirations of breaking back into the England team and this move could help him achieve that dream.

The post Leaving Man Utd 'best decision' of star's career, now Arsenal exit could be the same for Smith-Rowe appeared first on HITC.



from HITC https://ift.tt/zmbipJf

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply