Facebook Page

https://web.facebook.com/Usman-ghazi-108201792162396

Business

Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Sialkot, Punjab, Punjab, Pakistan

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

follow up

https://web.facebook.com/Usman-ghazi-108201792162396/videos/1266446164217258

Usman Ghazi

Games

Videos

» » » 16-old-year Bhad Bhabie laughed off rumors that she had a bun in her oven

Bhad Bhabie’s personal life has always been a topic of discussion, be it for her admiration of Chief Keef or rumors that she was pregnant at the age of 16 following a medical emergency.

The social media personality, however, has defended herself on many occasions, and during her recent appearance on Emily Ratajkowski’s podcast, Bhad Bhabie even addressed her relationship with the rapper, which many have deemed inappropriate owing to their age difference.

Twitter has been the OnlyFans model’s go-to place to rant always and she has made several questionable revelations in many of her now-deleted posts, including a remark about not being “groomed” when she was underage.

Bhad Bhabie Photo Shoot - Los Angeles, CA
Photo by Scott Dudelson/Getty Images

Bhad Bhabie denied rumors that she was pregnant at 16

This was one of the most-talked-about news back in the day when Bhabie had a medical emergency on a plane and people used the opportunity to spread rumors that she was carrying a bun in her oven.

According to TMZ’s report from March 2019, she experienced intense stomach pain after boarding a flight and had to get off the aircraft to make a visit to the hospital.

However, all the tests came negative and the doctors advised the rapper to get a few days’ rest, so she canceled her flight.

Despite the confirmed reports, rumors that she was pregnant surfaced online and Bhabie simply laughed it off.

Addressing the wild claims, she wrote in her Instagram story: “Lol I’m not pregnant wtf where ya’ll come up with this sh**”

Model opens up about relationship with Chief Keef

Bhabie was on the High Low with EmRat podcast, when she confirmed she and Keef were never together. “But I would say we were pretty close. But it was like, I don’t know, I’ve known him for a minute,” she said.

The model claimed her body features tattoos of the names of all of her former boyfriends and she has six dedicated to her all-time favorite, Keef.

But, she revealed she is going to get them all removed because she doesn’t want to be “delusional” anymore.

Meanwhile, naming all the inks inspired by Chief, she said: “I have one guy that managed to make it six times, five or six. So, I have Chief Keef’s birthday, his last name, his name, his nickname, and I have ‘CK’ on my ankle, then I have his last name right here. Actually, I just covered his birthday, and then I have ‘So’ on my ear, and then I have ‘Keef’ on my wrist.”

The rapper hasn’t addressed his admirer’s feelings

Bhabie’s statements came as a shocker to fans who were unaware of her alleged association with Keef. He hasn’t commented on the former’s claims about their supposed relationship, making it harder for people to believe what she has to say.

A couple of weeks ago, Babhie publicly expressed her love for the rapper by tweeting: “Y’all go tell Keef I’m sorry and that I love him. He hates me it’s cool tho, imma be back.”

But, in a few more tweets that don’t exist anymore, Bhabie admitted to dating someone else. Hot New Hip Hop reports she wrote in a now-deleted post: “I’m in a new relationship now and happy asf. I don’t care to keep feeding into the bulls**t.

She’s reportedly dating a man called Le Vaughn and even got his name inked on her chest. He’s also got her first and middle name tattooed on his neck.

The post 16-old-year Bhad Bhabie laughed off rumors that she had a bun in her oven appeared first on HITC.



from HITC https://ift.tt/IP6J1xE

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply