Facebook Page

https://web.facebook.com/Usman-ghazi-108201792162396

Business

Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Sialkot, Punjab, Punjab, Pakistan

Search This Blog

follow up

https://web.facebook.com/Usman-ghazi-108201792162396/videos/1266446164217258

Usman Ghazi

Games

Videos

» » » Blac Youngsta was never the same after his little brother's death due to street violence

Blac Youngsta was devastated when his little brother, Ronnie B, was killed years ago, and his life hasn’t been the same since.

The rapper opened up about the tragic death of one of his siblings in an interview back in 2016, when he spoke in length about the circumstances that led to his brother’s passing, bringing attention to street violence. Blac Youngsta is in the news again as people are remembering what happened to one of his three brothers years ago after unconfirmed rumors on social media suggested he has lost another sibling to gun violence recently.

2018 BET Awards - Arrivals
Photo by Leon Bennett/Getty Images

Black Youngsta was devastated by his little brother’ tragic death in 2016

One of Youngsta’s younger brothers was killed years ago, the rapper revealed in an interview in 2016. He also took to Facebook in November of that year to pay him a tribute, where he promised to turn his life around.

He posted a photo of his brother as he mourned his death in the long caption.

The rapper wrote: “I miss you so much lil brother. I swear to god when you died I thought about killing myself no lie. Sometimes I just wish god would have took me and not you lil brother, I just wish we could trade places. My life will never be the same without you in this s***. Just don’t feel right.”

“I change my life around lil brother. I don’t rob or sell dope no more. I’m an importing person now I don’t work for food no more little brother. I work for myself and I got our other two baby brothers out (of) the streets, and grandma and mommy not struggling no more cause I’m rich now. Baby brother, you’ll never be forgotten. As long as I’m living, you living,” Younsta wrote.

One of his three siblings was murdered

In an interview with DJ Vlad in 2016, Youngsta opened up about losing his brother to street violence.

Youngsta’s brother, who the rapper says was the “smart” one and was still in school, was ‘killed on purpose’, the rapper claimed.

Speaking about his own past, Youngsta said he got away with so much, but his little brother tragically fell victim. “It happened because of hate,” he said.”

Youngsta says he hasn’t been the same since his brother died.

Even though he paid for the funeral and took care of everything, he couldn’t gather the courage to see his brother once he had passed. He said he has never been to his sibling’s gravesite.

Unconfirmed rumors take over social media

FOX 13 reported that a man was shot and killed in South Memphis on Friday, August 18, 2023.

The Memphis Police Department was informed of gunfire around 9 a.m. near a B.P. gas station on South Parkway East but by the time they could arrive at the scene, the victim was dead.

Right after the news broke, unconfirmed rumors on social media began to claim that the unidentified victim is Youngsta’s brother.

However, no details regarding the identity of the victim have been officially released by the police. The investigation is currently ongoing.

The post Blac Youngsta was never the same after his little brother's death due to street violence appeared first on HITC.



from HITC https://ift.tt/hqsuYl5

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply