Facebook Page

https://web.facebook.com/Usman-ghazi-108201792162396

Business

Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Sialkot, Punjab, Punjab, Pakistan

Search This Blog

follow up

https://web.facebook.com/Usman-ghazi-108201792162396/videos/1266446164217258

Usman Ghazi

Games

Videos

» » » Resurfaced 1961 Elvis phone call with upset girlfriend has people noting how "dating hasn’t changed”

A phone call conversation between Elvis Presley and his girlfriend at the time, Anita Wood, has resurfaced online, with viewers noting how similar to modern dating it is.

Elvis’ relationships have been of interest again recently, with two films in the past years documenting his marriage to Priscilla Presley.

His relationship with TV performer Anita Wood, who passed earlier this year, has gone viral online after a TikToker shared part of a call between the two. The video has since gained over 900,000 views.

The call follows a blueprint that might be familiar to a lot of modern daters: a girlfriend annoyed about her boyfriend, who is annoyed that she’s annoyed. 

@elvispresleyxoxo

elvis and anita wood phone call conversation. i can’t stop laughing at the way he said she was “bitchin’ like an old nagging ass wife” 🤣🤣 #elvis #elvispresley #elvispresleyfans #elvispresleyfan #elvispresleyedits #elvispresleyedit #elvispresleymusic #elvisandanita

♬ original sound – 𝑳𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒂

Anita Wood’s call to Elvis Presley has gone viral on TikTok

The call captured a conversation in which Anita Wood voiced concerns about Elvis having other women and not calling her while away. “Do you have a girlfriend out there?” She asked him. “Uh, uh,” he replied simply. 

“I mean, do you have a special one? I know you have several,” she clarified. “Aww hell. Don’t be silly,” Elvis responded.

“I’m not getting mad about that. There you go getting mad,” Wood said.

A back-and-forth between the couple ensued, with Elvis remaining adamant that he didn’t have any other girls. “ know you are and it would make me feel so much better if you told me about them and then I wouldn’t feel like there was anything there,” said Wood.

“You know why I don’t call you more than I do? This very reason right here,” quipped Elvis.

“Well, I wouldn’t do it if you’d call me more,” said Wood.

Elvis responded: “For this very reason I never call. I can’t talk to you hun. I’m losing my damn head. You start throwing up all kinds of **** to me.

“Look, if I start calling you every damn night you start b******* about some girl.”

Antia Wood denied this and can be heard saying: “That’s a story, because I wouldn’t think there was any girl there.”

“You just like to nag that’s all. You’re just a nagger that’s all.” said Elvis. “I can’t stand it, Anita. I can’t stand it.”

Elvis Presley Hanging out with Friends
(Original Caption) Rock n’ Roll singer Elvis Presley relaxes in a hospital room with Anita Wood (left of Presley) and a group of friends here, Octo…

Elvis said that if he called all the time, it would just be the same accusations every day – which Wood denies. “You bring it up every time I talk to you,” he says.

“You’ve talked to me so many times, oh my goodness,” Anita rescinded sarcastically.

The pair continued in back-and-forth before Anita told him a very relatable feeling: “If you would call me, I wouldn’t be mad.”

Elvis replied that she was “b****** like an old naggin a** wife. I can’t stand it, you drive me crazy.” 

“That’s why I don’t talk to you anymore over the phone.” 

Elvis Presley And Girlfriend Anita Wood
(Original Caption) 8/28/57-Memphis, Tennessee: Parting is such sweet sorrow said the bard, and singer Elvis Presley and Anita Wood are obviously in…

The back story behind the phone call

Despite just over one minute of a call going viral on TikTok, it’s actually an excerpt from a much longer conversation between the former couple. As per reports, the full call was released as part of a promo for an Elvis book titled “Elvis: Back In Living Stereo.” 

The call was released on a one-sided vinyl “Promo LP Track” titled “You’re Driving Me Crazy (Anita Wood Calls Elvis Presley)”

Anita Woods’ daughter reportedly addressed the call in her 2012 book titled Once Upon A Time: Elvis and Anita, in which she described it as a “fishing exploration” after hearing more rumors than usual in the press about Elvis. “This made Momma believe that, maybe, just maybe, Elvis really was seeing someone “special” this time, and not just for publicity,” claimed the book (as reported by Our Daily Elvis.) 

Anita Wood Poses on Airplane Stairs
(Original Caption) 6/2/58-New York- Singer-actress Anita Wood, 20, who describes herself as “one of Elvis Presley’s girlfriends,” appears to be lea…

Anita Wood’s relationship with Elvis Presley 

It might not have been Elvis’ most remembered relationship, but his five-year one with Anita Woods came just before Priscilla – and some reports suggest even crossed over. 

Elvis and Wood began dating in 1957 and even stayed together while he served his two-year military service in Germany, where he met a 14-year-old Priscilla in 1960. 

As reported by The Express, Elvis allegedly began his romance with Priscilla while still dating Anita Wood, who was initially told she didn’t have anything to worry about. According to reports, Wood even found letters from Priscilla to Elvis but was reassured.


According to The Express, Anita Wood alleged that she left Elvis and Graceland in 1962 after hearing him telling his father that he was struggling to choose between the two. “I said, ‘I’m gonna make that decision for you. I heard what you said and I’m leaving,’” she said.

The post Resurfaced 1961 Elvis phone call with upset girlfriend has people noting how "dating hasn’t changed” appeared first on HITC.



from HITC https://ift.tt/uJDZTKj

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply