Facebook Page

https://web.facebook.com/Usman-ghazi-108201792162396

Business

Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Sialkot, Punjab, Punjab, Pakistan

Search This Blog

follow up

https://web.facebook.com/Usman-ghazi-108201792162396/videos/1266446164217258

Usman Ghazi

Games

Videos

» » » Mattel officially drops 'I Am Kenough' hoodie as part of Barbie merch collection for $60

Proudly establishing yourself on social media as the owner of the viral ‘I Am Kenough’ sweatshirt and hoodie has become a trend by itself, but where can you buy the Barbie merch?

Greta Gerwig’s latest flick, featuring an ensemble cast, has come to be known for the attire worn by its lead actor Ryan Gosling onscreen, and fans are desperate to own the limited-edition merch collection. With Margot Robbie playing the titular character, Barbie hit the theaters on Friday, July 21.

Celebrity Sightings In Los Angeles - June 27, 2022
Image from Getty

Where to buy ‘I Am Kenough’ sweatshirt and hoodie

Mattel’s official website has started to sell the I Am Kenough hoodie and the shipping begins in August 2023. Featuring a tie-dye design and the viral ‘I Am Kenough’ phrase popularized through the movie, each hoodie costs $60 on the official website.

The online store doesn’t have sweatshirts in the same pattern on sale yet, but a number of options are available through third-party sites that are selling the re-created versions of the Barbie merchandise for a much lesser cost.

For instance, a ‘I Am Kenough’ hoodie sells for $27 on Eletees, while Etsy features the non-tie-dye designs of the famous merch in different plane shades.

Besides sweatshirts and hoodies, you can find a variety of collectibles inspired by the Barbie movie. But, the quality of the item isn’t guaranteed on third-party sites, so you may as well wait until Mattel’s online store starts selling them.

Barbie merch has become a fan-favorite

Fans of Barbie are obsessed with its latest merch collection so much that some are sharing videos on TikTok discussing the collectibles in length.

One fan tweeted: “I need ‘I am Kenough’ merch right now I’m so serious.”

“But seriously, where is the Barbie merch? I need the multicolored I am Kenough fleece immediately,” said another desperate fan.

A third fan wrote: “All the Barbie merch in the world but what I truly need is that ‘I Am Kenough’ shirt.”

“I need the I Am Kenough merch ASAP,” read another tweet.

Who has acted in the 2023 film?

Barbie boasts an extended cast of a number of renowned actors and even musicians, who have lent their voices to its soundtrack.

Among the actors besides Margot as the “traditional” Barbie and Ryan as Ken are Issa Rae, Kate McKinnon, America Ferrera, Will Ferrell, Michael Cera, Emerald Fennell, Emma Mackey, and more. The film features multiple versions of Barbie and Ken.

The movie’s official synopsis, as shown on IMDb, reads: “Barbie suffers a crisis that leads her to question her world and her existence.”

The post Mattel officially drops 'I Am Kenough' hoodie as part of Barbie merch collection for $60 appeared first on HITC.



from HITC https://ift.tt/8tv64d7

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply