Facebook Page

https://web.facebook.com/Usman-ghazi-108201792162396

Business

Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Sialkot, Punjab, Punjab, Pakistan

Search This Blog

follow up

https://web.facebook.com/Usman-ghazi-108201792162396/videos/1266446164217258

Usman Ghazi

Games

Videos

» » » Deleted 'AITA for selling my car instead of letting my GF use it' massively backfires on user

An ‘AITA for selling my car instead of letting my GF use it’ has massively backfired after everyone agreed he was indeed The A******.

Social media users can’t get enough of AITAs, which stands for Am I The A******. It’s a simple concept: users shares their dramas on Reddit and open the floor up for people to judge whether it’s them who’s in the wrong or not. Recently, a Reddit post titled ‘AITA for selling my car instead of letting my GF use it’ went viral, which didn’t seem to go as the OP (original poster) expected.

In this photo illustration, the Reddit logo is displayed in
Photo Illustration by Sheldon Cooper/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images

‘AITA for selling my car instead of letting my GF use it’ shared to Reddit

The OP starts out by saying he – a 29 year old male – and his 29 year old girlfriend have been living together for almost a year.

He says he’s just started a new job that gives him a company car, and before he started the job he told his girlfriend that instead of selling his old car he’d allow her to use it in winter. The OP adds that his girlfriend’s car is old and doesn’t work too well in winter.

He also says she can’t afford a new car so letting her use his old car would save her a headache.

However, after accepting the new job, the OP realised his car was worth more than he realised and he could really do with the money, so he decided to sell it.

He then says he told his girlfriend and she lost her mind and asked how she’s going to get around in winter. The OP then explained how much his car was worth and asked if she wanted to buy it off him.

‘I personally think she’s being selfish,’ he added. ‘It’s my car and I even offered to let her buy it from me.’

Upset Couple in Car (via Getty)
Upset Couple in Car (via Getty)

OP deletes post as users agree he’s The A******

However, the OP deleted his post soon after as it appears he didn’t get the response he was looking for.

Users were pretty unanimous that he was indeed The A****** and that he shouldn’t have gone back on his word.

‘Uh, yeah. YTA, one person said. ‘You told her she could use the car, then went back on your word for your own benefit and are now calling her selfish. That is really s***** of you.

‘EDIT: and you’re still selling the car! I sincerely hope she leaves you.’

Another person commented: ‘So you just showed this woman that:

  1. you are not a man of your word
  2. she cannot rely on you
  3. you don’t do proper research
  4. you don’t give a s*** about her safety since it’s “her problem”

Did I miss anything?’

‘YTA for sure. Why did you even bother looking up the value if you had already discussed an arrangement with your girlfriend? Just rude, man.’

Luckily a screenshot of the post was re-uploaded by another user for everyone to read.

That one definitely backfired on the OP.

The post Deleted 'AITA for selling my car instead of letting my GF use it' massively backfires on user appeared first on HITC.



from HITC https://ift.tt/ZL0mn1O

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply